Herriot's 4-star Guest House in the Yorkhire Dales National Park, offers bed and breakfast facilities in our six en-suite bedrooms, all of which benefit from the expected home comforts. All of our rooms have just been refurbished over the winter and have brand new bathrooms throughout.
Our location means that
Herriot's Guest House can offer :
- an ideal B&B base for walking, cycling, fishing and touring holidays in the Yorkhire Dates
- an idyllic midweek break destination
- accommodation for a special anniversary event
- Herriot's Guest House offers a mixture of single, double, king-size, twin and family rooms, azrranged over thev first and second floors.
- Facilities in each room include : * En-suite facilities & Thermostatically controlled central heating - * RTermote control flat screen freeview TV with CD/DVD player - *Hospitality tray with tea/coffee, hot chocolate, fresh milk and home-made biscuits - *Alarm clock/radio & Hair dryer & Free WiFi internet access
We are accredited for walkers and cyclists due to our secure storage, and should the weather turn damp, drying room.